Using my AirPro-1 bipolar ionizer to remove dog and cat odours from my bedroom


I have a small Chihuahua named Rosie (her full name is Rosita Chiquita Schmahunya Munya - but that's a story for another time!) and 5 rescue cats that love to hang out in my Master Bedroom.

As you can imagine, after a while the aroma rises past the orange warning point! When that happens, I use my AirPro-1 to quickly deodorize the room with its AtmosAir Bipolar Ionization technology.

As you can see, I just place it on my nightstand, and simply use the LED timer to turn it on automatically for 30 minutes. Rosie just sits there.. as you can see, it is completely safe for people, animals, plants - bipolar ionization is also totally 100% ecologically green.

After 30 minutes, my room smells fresh and clean again.

Contact ProMedUSA for more information about our AirPro Series of portable bipolar ionizers. Our email is:
sales@promedusa.us  or find us online at www.promedusa.us



Comments